Go With the Flow.
The APFlow™ Accounts Payable Workflow Module replaces your manual invoice approval and coding system with a paperless process that can reduce the cost of accounts payable invoice processing as well as improves invoice approval turnaround time by over fifty percent. Get ready to experience the freedom that comes with automating invoices and revolutionizing your accounts payable workflows.
APFlow™ paves the way to:
- Easily capture and access all your AP documents from any location, whenever you need it.
- Capture purchasing, receipt and invoice documents via desktop scanners, drag-n-drop, print capture, electronic import, web apps or Microsoft Office® 365 functionality.
- Capture credit card receipts from your card holder’s smartphones using eCapture™.
- Import credit card transactions and automatically match with the corresponding receipt documents.
- Streamline data capture using optional OCR technology.
- Let the system work for you by automatically matching supporting documents to invoices for easy retrieval.
Approve & Export
- Provides a full-function, single-screen, point-and-click approval dashboard with all the necessary integration and information to accurately process and code invoices.
- Add notes to further communicate with Processors and Approvers and to provide archival records. Important events during the workflow are tracked through alerts and audit logs.
- Export approved invoice data and documents to your Sage 100, Sage 300 or Sage Intacct AP module for aging and payment.
- The Check Review™ module allows check signers a final look at the approval process.
- Assign invoices to processors via public, departmental or individual user queues.
- Enter all invoice information ONE TIME.
- Create simple or multi-level invoice routing rules that systematically send invoices to specified reviewers for coding and approval.
- Route invoices within the office network or publish to ePortal™ for global access for your jobsite users.
- Run extensive list of AP department aging, drill down and statistic reports to provide an overall view of the status of invoices being routed through the system, audit trails so that each step of the process is well documented and management statistics to ensure that your processors and reviewers are processing invoices at an optimal level.
- Pay When Paid reporting allows you to properly manage and pay your subcontractors.
- AP Supervisors have access to the Invoice Manager module which gives them an overall view of all invoices entered into the APFlow™ module.
We integrate with most leading ERP systems!
A custom-built Bridge™ links the APFlow™ Module to your accounting software’s data files to ensure high-speed validation and single entry, single-touch integration.
Stop Losing Your Accounts Payable Invoices In The "Accounting Black Hole!"
Ready to go with the Flow? Schedule a consult!
Talk with a Paperless Environments® consultant about which solutions might be best for you.