Send Them Safely.
Route any document for review, approval, or signature, throughout your organization, with DocRoute™ Document Routing Module by Paperless Environments®. It’s document management made easy.
DocRoute™ Document Routing Module extends the Paperless Environments® pVault® Enterprise Content Management’s distribution functionality. Content received by your company or stored in pVault® can be distributed to members of the organization electronically using either pre-defined or ad-hoc route rules both in-house or externally using ePortal™.
- Electronically route project documents (invoices, contracts, photos, change orders, etc.) for review or approval
- Reply, reroute, or recall routed content.
- Create pre-defined route rules for repeat work or build ad-hoc routes for special, one-off projects.
- Define routing rules to automatically route newly indexed documents to the appropriate people or roles that require notification or approval.
- Add comments, notes, and replies to invoices and store in pVault®.
- Store notes, annotations, and audit information with each routed document.
- Secure routed documents against unauthorized access and review.
- Establish hard route-return dates and monitor route progress.
Use DocRoute™ to easily, electronically route, approve, review, and store documents and files throughout your company.
Route Forms and Documents Easily and Securely in Real-Time.
Ready to learn more? Schedule a consult!
Talk with a Paperless Environments® consultant about which solutions might be best for you.